Due to illness{my own} as well as the fact that I was at a funeral all day Saturday {more later...maybe} my list of things I love is late in coming this week. But I'm pretty sure you weren't holding you're breath. But just in case you were, here they are without further ado: 
As you can see the pictures are all-in-one this week. This was done to help preserve the amount of photo storage I have. I'll refer to them by number.
1. I {LOVE} scrapbooking. It's a bit addictive. You can get succoured into buying the cutest papers, stickers, inks, pens, stencils, vellum, etc, etc, etc, The list goes on, but you know what? I love it! Check out www.twopeasinabucket.com for tips tricks and tools of the trade.
2. I {LOVE} Disney movies! I love the fairytale ones with the princesses and such. Today Belle is my favorite, tomorrow...it could change...If you've never been to Disney world, go. I haven't been in years(14ish to be exact) but I plan to go again...SOON! In the mean time check out their great interactive website at www.disney.go.com/
3. I {LOVE} ebay! It's a wonderland. You can find anything on there and super cheap too! Unfortunately I'm not aggressive enough to do the auction kind of shopping, but it's still amazing what you can find on there. Join today at http://www.ebay.com/
4. I {LOVE} CSI. If I thought I were smart enough I think I would have thought strongly about this type of a career. I'm a nerd when it comes to stuff like that. The show has a bit of mystery, a bit of romance, and a whole lot of info. My recipe for a popcorn munchin' evening! Check out the official website at www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/. You can even watch some episodes there!
5. I {LOVE} thrift stores. There is treasure untold in those places. Some of my greatest keepsakes have come from thrift stores. I could scour them for hours insearch of treasure. Hit up a Goodwill near you for goodies untold.
6. I {LOVE} random bits of trivia. I just love knowing even the most random of things like why the moon has craters. I have a calendar that tells me a medical fact a day. It's pretty interesting. Check out http://www.straightdope.com/ to find answers to some of your deepest darkest questions.
7. I {LOVE} brooches, but I think however, that they are a lost art. The wearing the making. I snatch them up whenever I find them( usually at a thrift store see#5). But hey they are still available somehow. Check out www.etsy.com to find your own brooch or other cutesy wootsie items you may need.
8. I {LOVE} Sephora. Well, mainly the name, which I have claimed for my next car(preferably sleek black and with functioning door handles). But the makeup is pretty cool too. It's kind of mesmerizing to look at( which is how I hope my next car will be). Oh it looks like Sephora has its own blog. See it here:http://blog.sephora.com/
9. I {LOVE} violins. My life dream was to be able to play. I took about six lessons. Then things got hectic. But I still have my violin(Fiona) which I was told would make a better decoration piece than an instrument. But she is still beautiful. I only wish I could make her sound beautiful. I guess I leave that to the pros like Lucia Micarelli (www.luciamicarelli.com/ ) or Joshua Bell (www.joshuabell.com/).
10. I {LOVE} a good old-fashioned piece of snail mail. So fun to open up your box and see that someone thought about you(unless of course it is a bloody tea bag). I used to be so desperate for I joined a pen pal site (www.penpalgarden.com/ ). I met a girl named Erica there. We wrote for several years(still have the letters). And now we are still in touch occasionally through Myspace. Pretty cool. Join if you dare.
Well that's all for now folks:
I love the fact that you love things
ReplyDeleteEbay! I just won a new cell phone on ebay today for about a third the normal price. FANTASTIC!
ReplyDeleteTrivia! Guess that why you post random trivia about yourself, hmm? :)
Ps: I love the links you put on your list. I have to say that I go to most of them to check them out :)
you are stinkin cute erica!! i love your spirit!!
ReplyDelete{xoxo}
Ashley:Thanks! I love that you love that!
ReplyDeleteJen:Schweet! I tell you it's a wonderland! Oh and the random trivia is actually more about giving resources to my leedle bloggettes rather than about random trivia about me. So it's a good thing that you check things out! I guess I'll just keep it comin'.
Ally: Thanks so much! I love the stuff you post on your blog...I guess I'll go over there and give it some love!