Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jou Want Noodle?

Last night history was made...Well sort of...I had my maiden voyage at this place they call Pei Wei. I had heard tale of its Asian deliciosness, but finally I experienced its succulentness for my own tongue....not bad, not bad. I would definitely go back, maybe try the Moo Goo Gai Pan. Oh and for the record, yes, I had noodles.


After dinner we decided to work off the wonton by walking Roosevelt Bridge. Our usual routine is to go under the bridge and walk around so this was an entirely new experience for us. All I have to say is that it seems so much shorter in a car...Oh and Ashley I am NOT sore! yay!

Bridge walking was followed by a jaunt to Barnes & Noble( and by jaunt I mean car car ride). We did the usual Look and Wish routine where we look at a ton of books and wish we had the money to buy them then end up leaving empty handed. It's fun, although you tend to feel slightly dissatisfied upon departure.

We ended our night of adventure speeding toward our destination before the iron bars of curfew were lowered. I kinda like to think we had fun...

PS: Jennifer, you were missed!

2 comments:

  1. Awh, :) Thanks guys! Looks like you had fun :) Pei Wei always makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was def a fun time:)
    I am glad I went
    Thanks Erica for inviting me,
    jennifer you were deeply missed hahah

    ReplyDelete