I've decided to add a new little featuroo to my blog, to make all the more irrisistible.I am going to do a weekly list of ten things that I love. It will be a big mix of things that just appeal to me, and maybe you should check out for yourself. Enjoy...
#1 I LOVE being barefoot in the grass...

#2 I have a newfound LOVE for American Idol. This is the first season I am actually following.

#3 This is Eric Hutchinson whom I LOVE. He has a Jimmy Needham sound. If you'd like check him out in my playlist below. He's near the end. My favorite song is Rock & Roll.

#4 I LOVE a good laugh session. It does wonders for me!

#5 Check out the song Surfin' Bird. It's a catchy 60s hit. I LOVE it. Also check out the family guy episode related to this song on www.youtube.com you will laugh...hopefully.

#6 I LOVE to write in my journal, but you will most likely never hear tell of that writing. It's personal, cheesy, and probably is a shame to the pages, but I just have to let it out.
#7 I LOVE to stick on my spectaculars and tackle a challenging crossword puzzle. You can find them online and print them if you'd like. Just google "crosswords".
#1 I LOVE being barefoot in the grass...

#2 I have a newfound LOVE for American Idol. This is the first season I am actually following.

#3 This is Eric Hutchinson whom I LOVE. He has a Jimmy Needham sound. If you'd like check him out in my playlist below. He's near the end. My favorite song is Rock & Roll.

#4 I LOVE a good laugh session. It does wonders for me!
#5 Check out the song Surfin' Bird. It's a catchy 60s hit. I LOVE it. Also check out the family guy episode related to this song on www.youtube.com you will laugh...hopefully.

#6 I LOVE to write in my journal, but you will most likely never hear tell of that writing. It's personal, cheesy, and probably is a shame to the pages, but I just have to let it out.


I bet this only last 3 weeks kinda like your inspiration to jog only lasted 3 days. hahahah
ReplyDelete