I LOVE Lemony Snicket. His books, though intended for children, are quite entertaining. Go ahead read one. Oh and check out his website at www.lemonysnicket.com. It's full of witty banter and snippets of his books.

I LOVE paper lanterns. They are fun and look so pretty when lit up at night.
I LOVE candles. Smelly ones and pretty ones alike. And though I nearly burned down my house with one I still insist upon burning them.
I LOVE Starblux. I always get a caramel frappuccino. Haven't been there in ages though...

I LOVE clouds. Or rather the sky in general. Wether they are big and puffy white or dark and stormy I love them all!

This one is two-fold: I LOVE baking AND cupcakes.

I LOVE baby toes. Well most specifcally my niece's toes. But they are all cute regardless of what infantile creature(mainly human) they are attached to.

I LOVE old trucks. This paticular one was spotted as I cruised down the road.Just look at that yummy color. And no, I do not condone picture taking while driving.

I LOVE the Dollar Tree. Need something for just a dollar? This place has it. I get suckered in every time, spending about $15 a visit. But then that's 15 wonderful things I didn't have before...right?
I LOVE to doodle. Well I just like art in general, but this is a fun relaxed form of it. To check out some great doodling check out this blog: http://thescribbleproject.blogspot.com/. Maybe submit your own if you dare.xoxo-ericaJ
No comments:
Post a Comment