I like blogging, but most days there is absolutely nothing to blog about... but I came up with something today. I decided to let you see what I dabble in on the side: photography...but I'm sure most of you knew that anyway. But here are some photos that I took but have not been released to the public eye. So if you are reading this, you are amongst the first human beings to lay eyes on these photos. Count yourself as privileged...okay not really, but I have to have some way of making my blog more appealing...so I do so by handing out useless awards.Anyway...that being said, enjoy the photos, comment if you want, if you don't do it anyway. Like them, love them, or just plain hate them, whatever suits you and know that I am pulling at strings to get blogworthy material to keep the fans coming back time and again....Oh and as with all pictures on this blog: If you would like to see a
BIGGER
version of the photo, just click on it.
I have seen those in real life so there in your face, sucka!!! No but in all seriousness these are good, I am glad to got the camera back!
ReplyDeleteThanks, buddy!! Me too! Emo pics soooon!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! The photo of the shells is fantastic. :)
ReplyDeleteKeep posting and I'll enjoy.