Monday, June 2, 2008

A Regular British Breakfast(and laundry detail)

I was inspired this morning, by what, I cannot say. I just felt "led" to make a cup of green tea this morning. I'm not a tea drinker, but the idea of it seemed so fresh this morning. So I made some. Some would argue that I ruined it when I added the sugar, but I couldn't be completely healthy. I would be entirely against my nature. After I made the tea, it was only natural that I would desire to have crumpet. But unfortunately I don't know how to make them or even really what they are. So I settled for an English muffin slathered with butter instead. I must say I felt rather delightful having my random breakfast. I shant be surprised if I don't have a spot tea again tomorrow!

Someday when my mother is not looking, I want to drink tea from this set. It's real silver! Just think how authentically British I would be then!

In other news, I did laundry today. This is really unremarkable, but it got me to thinking about when I went away for college. I never did laundry! This sounds really gross, but when you factor in the cost plus the fact that I didn't really need to, unless I ran out of "the essentials". I had enough clothing to go a couple months without doing laundry. These days I have even MORE clothing than I did then, yet I do laundry every week...hmm I don't know where my logic is, but it's an interesting observation. I wonder how long I could go now...anyway here's a brief pictorial of today's encounter with the washer.
Waiting.... Don't know where it all came from!! But oh well!






















No comments:

Post a Comment