This past week was boot camp. Not the one that is required of all recruits for the military, but rather the one that is forced on us by signing up for TLC. We get uniformed into oversized shirts and are shipped out so far into the boonies that "not even google earth" could find us. We attend sessions and services, we work hard, we sweat, we take cold showers, we sleep in tents, and when all is said and done we head back to civilization tired and blessed. I had the the distinct privilege of being a part of this because I am going to the country of Honduras. I am so excited and I really hope that God will bless our work over there. Here are some pics from my grueling week. See ya when I get back.
Work Time

Boot is pretty harsh on me...

Gettin ready to go home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment