It all began one fateful morning as my cell phone blared in my ear at some unreasonable hour(around 9:00am). It was my sister calling to ask a "little" favor. She had taken her car in to get some work done on and she wanted me to come get her while the work was being completed. I grabbed my disgruntled self out of bed and to do her bidding. As I was pulling into Rick's Auto , still picking at the sleep in my eyes, I was jolted by a sickening thump sound near the rear of my dear car. My worst fears were confirmed as a green old persons car quickly pulled back into the space it had attempted to exit. A frail lil lady stepped out looking completey exasperated. I parked and got out to survey the damgage and to calm her nerves. Here is what I saw:
The damage was not that bad, so I calmly told her it was ok, and got her information. She was still so jumpy as this was her first accident ever(mine too come to think of it). A good twenty minutes later I sent the worried Anna Bruno on her way with a promise to call the insurance company. Well the insurance company called me and recommended Certified Collision Experts to do the repair job. After going in for an estimate ($2,000+ dollars of damage), I took Lola in for a six day repair job.
In the mean time, my good friend Cilla let me use her car as she was going to be in Colorado and I was down a set of wheels. Cilla's car however proved to be no easy ride though. Turns out she had an extremely flat tire that consituted of me putting on the spare(with the help of my Padre) and taking it in to be patched.
Finally after what seemed like forever, Certified called and said my lil roadster was ready to come home. Boy did she look like a real beaut when I saw her. She was so shiny and looked nearly brand new( from the right side and minus the broken door handle which is another story in and of itself). I definitely recommend Certified's work! Ain't she purty.
No comments:
Post a Comment