Monday, September 22, 2008

Closet Census

When I went to PBA there was this guy there that was extremely into his wardrobe. He posted the exact number of each kind of atricle of clothing on Facebook under the "About Me" section. I had never conted my clothing before and he inspired me to try it for the first time. I was very shocked at the results. I coulddn't believe how much clothing I owned! I wish I had kept the list because I would to compare it to now. I know I have way more now than I did then. I recently took another survey of my closet and here are the grand totals I came up with:
100 Skirts(including Jean Skirts)
207 Shirts(this includes tees, shrugs, and jackets)
5 hoodies
22 dresses(including formal wear)
85 tank tops
64 pairs of shoes
4 pairs of boots
I decided not to include sweaters and other winter wear, scarves, belts, hats, purses, headbands, or sunglasses. As you can see my list is pretty extensive and while I try to wear all my clothes there is alot that I unfortunately don't wear. And while I should get rid of those things I always think about "just in case". Oh and I might add that I have been shopping since this list was made, so now I have more...! Aah! I'm pathetic!

Here's a glimpse into my closet. This is only part of the clothing. Some days it's color coordinated...other days I get frustrated!


Here's my shoe rack. I keep my heels and nicer shoes here. They are not organized in any fashion except for random.


Here is my shoe bin. This is were I keep the casual comfy shoes like my tennies. There also some nicer shoes that wouldn't fit on the shoe rack mixed in there.


this is my flip flop rack. I hardly wear flip-flops making this section nearly unnecessary, but just in case....


Here is my belt basket. I counted them a while ago and there were around 60 in there. I do not where all of them, I admit, but just in case...


So I'm a glutton for clothing, I will admit. But that does not always mean I dress nice. It just means I have an unusual amount of clothing. I should stop, but for now I will continue shove and stuff my closet till it begins to regurgite its contents.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I don't even have more then 25 shirts!!! Damn!!! LOL. Nice shoes, they rock BTW.

    ReplyDelete