Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Picture Worth Several Words(not quite 1,000)


The above picture represents a couple things. First at face value it is a picture of the Stetlers singing at the opening of "Ryan and Friends". Ryan is a christian comedic ventriloquist who travels around to various churches and other venues. Last night he was at our church. He had a pretty good act, but for some reason things like that don't amuse me outright. Well technically they do amuse me, I just don't show it. His final act was to pull members from the audience and use them as ventriloquist dolls. It is by far his best act. I actually LOLed hee hee. If you get the chance, go out and see him...form your own opinion.

The other thing this picture represents is the current state of my camera: DAMAGED! The mere fact that it is the only photo from the program speaks volumes(usually there would be many more). For the first time since I got my camera I dropped it...hard...on the asphault. Now certain things on it no longer work...it's quite sad. After it fell I turned it on and it seemed to be fine. Then I tried to take a picture during the concert(the one above) and realized the zoom button would not work at all. Upon further inspection I found that other features on the camera no longer worked. I am sending it in to be repaired tomorrow. If it cannot be repaired or will cost me the price of a new camera I already have my eye on a replacement....just in case...



2 comments:

  1. Sad, sad day!!! I can't believe it's broken! :( haha, but it's just like you to already to have your eye on a replacement... *tut tut* nnnever good enough, for 'ol Erica.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that a precious thing like that in your life broke but I shall only be sad for a mere few moments because it was not mine but still its sad. I hope you get a better camera with double-plated metal coverings for it then this problem will never arise again.

    ReplyDelete