Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Grown Up Christmas List

Have you heard the song: My Grown Up Christmas List? There are several people who sing their own version of it including Michael Buble, Kelly Clarkson, and Amy Grant. It's touching...really. But seriously taken it can make a fellow(or gal) think. I decided to write my own Grown-Up Christmas List this year. Here's what I came up with.
-A world that does not revolve around or depend upon money for support and definition
-A world free of life-threatening disease and starvation
-Cures for the uncurable
-That lost souls would turn to the only Way
-World Peace(this one comes with a smile because it is half in jest...but wouldn't it be nice?)

This is what I came up with after a quick thought. I'm sure I could think of more if I took time to examine all the problems in the world. The song has some great ones too, so if you haven't heard it, add it to your playlist. So I'm curious, what's on your grown-up Christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment