Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Family Vacation
These days family vacation means something different than it did when we were little. I think that's mainly cause we don't have family vacation much anymore. Everyone is so busy and has their own agenda, so it makes it hard to collaborate on free time. This time, however, there was an ulterior motive. We headed to Louisiana for Esther Cragun and Chad Forte's wedding. It was really weird this time cause my brother and I were the only kids on family vacation. It made me miss the good ole days with my sisters there too. We also took my 13month niece with us. Have a one year old along made these very interesting. The whole family was singing the Dora theme song by heart by time we got back home. Here are some pics from our travels, and hopefully I can get some wedding ones up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment