With the end of Lent being only 10days away(hooray hooray) I guess you can say I'm pretty excited. I feel a bit geeky to tell you what I gave up...okay...it was FACEBOOK. And I must admit I kinda miss...alot...oh shame! How did I become so addicted peeps? There was life before facebook...I think...it's but a distant memory. Anyway, now that is about over, I finally took the time to read up on Lent a bit(great timing I know). I did have the basic knowledge about Lent though so I was not completely blindly following. I'm just going to share one Lent fact with you (though there are many). The word Lent is derived from a Germanic root word meaning: long. Ha! Go figure. And I'll tell ya one thing, this Lent has been long. Though I must say the last 20 days is going by much quicker than the first 20. Anyway...intrigued about the whole Lent business, process, whatever?? Check out the skinny details here:Lent. If you are participating in this tradition: hold on, stay strong! You're almost there. 9 1/2 days till facebook is back in my loving arms!!!

(this is me without Facebook...sad, sad, sad)
PS: I'm not pathetic....right?
{xoxo} ericaJ
yeah it is pretty sad that you miss it that much but then again I dont know how I would feel if I gave up something that I do every day actually I do know how that feels and it is pretty tough but we get over it at least yours is 40 days and not a life time hahaha anyways Lents are for Catholics so it is probably meant only for them and not the rest of the world in mu opinion which I am always right
ReplyDelete